Monday, January 30, 2012

EyeBall... the dance :)

Yes, we are nerdy enough to call our dance the EyeBall.  Below are some pictures from the event!!!

Blake and Me hanging out at Savannah and Chelsea's house before heading downtown.  Purple was the color of choice

I think someone made us laugh while this picture was taken :)

Oh.. my eyes are closed.  Oh well.  Still a great picture with some wonderful friends from class

Brightly-colored shirts!  Lookin' good boys

With some good friends

With my little sib

Great picture with some wonderful girls from my class!
All in all, it was a really fun night.  I was excited to have found a dress on sale at Macy's and wear something new for the night.  Getting all dressed up isn't something we get to do often, so this was very fun for me!  Hoping for an equally exciting time next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment