Friday, November 25, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!!!

CARDS!!!  I've been making Christmas cards, tags, decor, etc. and I'm really getting in the Christmas spirit!!  I adore this time of year and simply cannot wait to be home with friends and family!!!

So obviously, the only way to show how much I have gotten into the spirit would be to share pictures!  :)

Merry Christmas ornaments



Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!!  

He's just so cute... this is with the flash on

Santa Clause is coming to town!!!




My Christmas wreath!!!  It's a lot more sparkly than the picture gives credit!


Thank you Chrissy Lux for sending me this wonderful stamped image! 

Such a cute snowman! :)
So yes - I'm loving that it's Christmas time right now.  We're about to decorate the apartment, so I'll have to post more pictures when that's done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment