Sunday, October 24, 2010

Special Occasions!

I'm going to start with some old updates, but during my White Coat weekend (about a month ago, oops), my parents came up and we took some time to go to the zoo!!  The Memphis Zoo is amazing!  Here are a few snapshots, just to give you an idea of what we saw:



WOLF!

They have pandas!  Oh so cute :)

The entire weekend was great!!  We had a big BBQ dinner Friday night, the zoo on Saturday, and then we came home to watch the wolfpack play.  It was great to see my parents, but it was sad to see them leave.

I also wanted to share this picture....
... To prove that we've been keeping up with wolfpack football!

Finally, it's Halloween in one week, so Tyler and decided to carve a pumpkin together.  We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend to pick out a fun pumpkin!  I had a lot of tests this past week to study for, so we decided to carve it over my birthday weekend!  Here is our final product... GO PACK!!

We are sooooooo proud of our awesome pumpkin!

Finally, some pictures from my birthday celebration!  We went to Silky O' Sullivan's on Beale Street.  It's a really fun dueling piano bar/ Irish pub!  My friend Joey was celebrating his 26th and I was celebrating my 23rd!

Dueling pianos!!!  These guys were hilarious!  

They called me and Joey to the stage to sing Happy Birthday to us!

Those are all the updates I have for now!  If you're reading this, keep in touch!  I miss everyone so much!







No comments:

Post a Comment